soroxas94's Final Fantasy IX (PlayStation) review

• soroxas94 wrote this review on .

The Return of the classic

I liked final fantasy vii and viii but not quite as much as i did ix.  It was obvious to me that  vii and viii were in a more sci fi setting to appeal to america. Final Fantasy IX on the other hand is much more like old final fantasy knights black mages princesses you name it they're all there. I liked this more than be the sci fi settings of the previous 2 games.
I also prefer the characters of this game zidane was a little cliche but vivi was awesome. There were many funny characters in this game including main character stiener and his pluto knights.
all in all its a definite buy