iPhone release

#1 Posted by liako21 (522 posts) -

Dont know if this has been mentioned already, if so sorry. Apparently Square Enix is going to be releasing this game for the iphone some time this year. Im excited because i have heard very good things about this game but i never had the chance to play it on the playstation and I do not own a PSP. I believe it will be sold for $9.99

#2 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...how the fuck can the iPhone even run that game?  O_o 

If this is true, it's a day one buy for me.  I never finished FFT so if it's real...I might just finish the game for the first time.

#3 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -
@liako21:  
I just bought Secret of Mana for the iphone. So awesome. Can't wait for Tactics.
#4 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" ...how the fuck can the iPhone even run that game?  O_o  If this is true, it's a day one buy for me.  I never finished FFT so if it's real...I might just finish the game for the first time. "
? Final Fantasy Tactics isn't exactly cutting edge and the iPhone has some pretty beefy hardware. Have you seen this or this?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.