Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released May 10, 2007

The game tells the story of a young hero, Ramza Beoulve, and his struggle to protect his beloved ones from the evil Lucavi. The story takes place around the War of the Lions, a conflict occurring due to the death of the King Ondorria, Lord of Ivalice.

Whatever happened to the iPad version?

TerraDelu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TerraDelu

All the news stories surrounding the iPhone release say that the iPad version was being released in fall.. Well, here we are, 2012, and it's still not out. Has anyone heard anything about this? I'm dying to play it but I would really prefer it on the iPad.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kashif1

It is sprite based, just buy the ipod version. Also its hard, seriously why does no one mention that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
    deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'd like an iPad version myself. Not just for the graphics, but for the controls and interface. I also don't want to put down $12 for an iPhone game that I would only play on my iPad to have the iPad version come out the next week.

I haven't heard anything, duder, but I'm right there waiting with you.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kashif1

@animathias said:

I'd like an iPad version myself. Not just for the graphics, but for the controls and interface. I also don't want to put down $12 for an iPhone game that I would only play on my iPad to have the iPad version come out the next week.

I haven't heard anything, duder, but I'm right there waiting with you.

On the subject of the controls, they are pretty good but they are not a replacement for buttons. I have not tried the psp version but I'm going to assume it plays better

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.