Who saw that coming?

#1 Posted by EPGPX (285 posts) -

This game is now coming to the PSP along Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday. I'm shocked! I wonder if there gonna be the same game that was intended for the mobile or will they make the gameplay relevant to the PSP.

#2 Posted by exfate (377 posts) -

Hard to say really. I've read that Agito's gameplay is supposed to be very similar to Crisis Core - so it should be ok on the PSP. If that was the plan when it was a mobile phone game - who can say?

I doubt they would just carry over what they were doing on phone 1:1 for the PSP.

#3 Posted by MatsSundin (84 posts) -

I hadn't heard about the agito, so i was more shocked that they were making a version of FF XIII on the psp

#4 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

I always knew there were 3 titles planned in the Final Fantasy XIII universe, but I didn't know one would be on PSP. I thought it would be cell phone or DS... Well this is good news because I happen to own a PSP :)

#5 Posted by SadPatrol (500 posts) -

Bump

#6 Posted by punkxblaze (2985 posts) -
@SadPatrol said:
" Bump "
What exactly was the point of that?
#7 Posted by SadPatrol (500 posts) -
@punkxblaze:
 I....I uhh, I don't really know
#8 Posted by SadPatrol (500 posts) -

I think it just died again

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.