drkhay's Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation) review

• drkhay wrote this review on .

FF VII Review

This is the best game ever. You could spend your whole day playing this without getting bored once, just one more level….. and the chocobos ….

Posted by McQuinn

: | nope. Wasn't there a word minimum?

Other reviews for Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation)

Final Fantasy 7 is still amazing after all of these years. 0

I have a weird history with Final Fantasy 7.  I played all previous Final Fantasys that came out before Final Fanasty 7, including Mystic Quest and Chrono Trigger.. heck basically all Square games at this point.  So when I first heard about Final Fantasy 7 and that it was coming out on the Playstation, I was pissed.  I didn't want a Playstation, there was no games on it I cared about and I already owned a Saturn.  I knew the next Nintendo was way off, but I was still peeved.  However, as time ti...