rearmed's Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation) review

Probably the best game ever made.

5/5

Yes i say probably because i think that there might be a better game some ware but i cant remember any at the moment.

Any way this game is amazing you will have a blast.

I cant say it more clearly than that it is an epic story. That i wish they could remake some day of course with all the finesse and polished as the latest Final Fantasy games with voice acting and all. It would be amazing and i think there only is a question of when rather than if they will make a remake of it.
Posted by DavidSnakes

Nope!

Other reviews for Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation)

Final Fantasy 7 is still amazing after all of these years. 0

I have a weird history with Final Fantasy 7.  I played all previous Final Fantasys that came out before Final Fanasty 7, including Mystic Quest and Chrono Trigger.. heck basically all Square games at this point.  So when I first heard about Final Fantasy 7 and that it was coming out on the Playstation, I was pissed.  I didn't want a Playstation, there was no games on it I cared about and I already owned a Saturn.  I knew the next Nintendo was way off, but I was still peeved.  However, as time ti...