So where's the running around kid?

#1 Posted by LostRebel (111 posts) -

The kid who's always running around Balamb Garden. The little girl said he went missing and found his cards in the training center, but I've scoured the training center while giving Rinoa a tour, and I can't find him anywhere. So are you not supposed to ever find him or what?

#2 Posted by LostRebel (111 posts) -

bump

#3 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -
#4 Edited by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

I played this game 10 years ago or something, you should consult a FAQ.  But actually it seems he went missing on purpose leading you to believe something is wrong.  Thus it is probably part of the story and you should just keep going on. \\

#5 Posted by ShadowofIntent (288 posts) -

You know, there are such things as online guides that can help you.

#6 Posted by LostRebel (111 posts) -
@ChristianCastillo said:
I played this game 10 years ago or something, you should consult a FAQ.  But actually it seems he went missing on purpose leading you to believe something is wrong.  Thus it is probably part of the story and you should just keep going on. \\
He's been there since like Disk 1 (or early Disk 2) though, and I'm just starting Disk 3, wouldn't he have re-appeared by now? Also, I can't go to the secret place anymore for some reason?
#7 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -
@LostRebel said:
@ChristianCastillo said:
He's been there since like Disk 1 (or early Disk 2) though, and I'm just starting Disk 3, wouldn't he have re-appeared by now? Also, I can't go to the secret place anymore for some reason?
Is the girl still there asking about him?
#8 Posted by JasonR86 (9609 posts) -
@LostRebel

Dude, you need to stop making these.  Use a walkthrough online to get through the game.
#9 Posted by LostRebel (111 posts) -
@ChristianCastillo said:
@LostRebel said:
@ChristianCastillo said:
Is the girl still there asking about him?
Not asking, but she's in front of the training room crying still.
#10 Posted by LostRebel (111 posts) -
@JasonR86 said:
@LostRebel:   Dude, you need to stop making these.  Use a walkthrough online to get through the game.
I'm not? This is the only one on the first several pages.
#11 Posted by JasonR86 (9609 posts) -

Counting this thread, today alone you've made three separate threads asking for help with this game.  It is just as fast looking up a walkthrough on gamefaqs.  Don't worry buddy, you can do it.  I believe in you!  So stop pushing down everyone's threads, which usually allow for legitimate community involvement, for your threads which can be answering by simply providing a link to a walkthrough on gamefaqs which you could have just as easily found yourself.

#12 Posted by LostRebel (111 posts) -
@JasonR86 said:
Counting this thread, today alone you've made three separate threads asking for help with this game.  It is just as fast looking up a walkthrough on gamefaqs.  Don't worry buddy, you can do it.  I believe in you!  So stop pushing down everyone's threads, which usually allow for legitimate community involvement, for your threads which can be answering by simply providing a link to a walkthrough on gamefaqs which you could have just as easily found yourself.
I'm scared if I look in a guide, I'll get spoiled :(
#13 Posted by JasonR86 (9609 posts) -
@LostRebel

You can do it kid...you can do it.
#14 Posted by LostRebel (111 posts) -
@JasonR86 said: You're right, I shouldn't clog up the forums. I should just try my hand at a guide or Google. Or at most have made one thread, and then updated it.
#15 Posted by newhaap (417 posts) -
#16 Posted by LostRebel (111 posts) -
@newhaap said:

@LostRebel: Ever heard of UHS? They let you view hints piece by piece, so you can see as much or as little as you want.

http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/ff8.php

Thank you sir. I'll check it out. Anyway, sorry for distracting you from other non-Final Fantasy topics.
#17 Posted by LostRebel (111 posts) -

I do have one question however, how come my SeeD ranking keeps going down?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.