tridrakious's Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission (PlayStation 2) review

Don't know what to say.

This is the first "true sequel" to a Final Fantasy game, it's just too bad it had to be part of Final Fantasy X.

Gameplay: The Gameplay goes back to the Active Time Based combat from IV to IX. So that is a some what of a plus to the game, but after using Final Fantasy X's battle system I did not want to go back. Also I don't really like the Charlie's Angels themed setting.

Graphics: They are a little bit improved from Final Fantasy X, but in some places it actually looks worst. The majority of the game looks awesome, but they had very few CG cut-scenes, which are the star of the Final Fantasy games (at least from VII on up)

Sound: This is a first (main) Final Fantasy game that does not have Nobuo's musical genius, but despite that it is still very good. The biggest blow to the game is the opening cut-ccene's Britney Spears themed song. not the way I want to start off my Final Fantasy adventure. I'm sorry to those that do, but I don't.

The only reason I can say to play this game again is to get everything so you can unlock the 100% ending. There isn't any other reason to play it again. So if you played it once and got everything. You're done with this game for the rest of your life.

Posted by Tridrakious

I forgot to put the score for this game review. I give it 2 Stars.