Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Dec 26, 2013

A collection for PS3, PS4, Vita and PC, containing Final Fantasy X International and Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission featuring HD visuals and a remastered soundtrack.

Keeping Weapons and Armour?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I've been stockpiling on all the available gear in the game. In the back of my mind I vaguely recall needing to hold on to gear so it can be used for something else.

Please, tell me that I'm crazy so I don't need to keep buying gear that I don't need and can get rid of everything. Or keep hoarding and have it all pay off. I just need to know.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still buying everything, so hopefully someone out there knows the answer. Can't find it on google.

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think you might be crazy. You can customise weapons and armour but you'll get better weapons to upgrade and the upgrades use items, so stockpile items instead.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I don't recall any reason for that, unless its some weird side thing I never did.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By xyzygy

That's something from XIII, you may be mixing them up if you have played that. In XIII you use old weapons to make better weapons (some) and some of the best weapons in the game require that you save pretty much everything you've ever come to hold.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I think ff9 had that synthesis thing later on if I'm remembering correctly, but I don't recall 10 having anything like that, dont quote me on that though.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Sterling

No reason in X to keep them. Sell those suckas.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Yeah you do not need to keep weapons, except the ones that you find useful. You can recreate every weapon yourself through customization anyway. It might take some material grinding to get the materials you need for the upgrades, but you can do it.

As for Celestial Weapons (the ultimate weapons), they can only be obtained through side activities/quests and I'm 99,9% sure you cannot sell them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.