Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Dec 26, 2013

A collection for PS3, PS4, Vita and PC, containing Final Fantasy X International and Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission featuring HD visuals and a remastered soundtrack.

Now coming to ps4.

bcooper21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why they didn't announce it officially earlier. It went up accidentally on their store ages ago.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They announced this at the Playstation Event in Vegas didn't they? Maybe not.

I have it on my Vita. I'd only consider buying it for the PS4 if they give a digital discount to people who already own it. I know they won't give it away as a crossbuy title because they already didn't do that for the PS3/Vita versions.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jesus_phish said:

They announced this at the Playstation Event in Vegas didn't they? Maybe not.

I have it on my Vita. I'd only consider buying it for the PS4 if they give a digital discount to people who already own it. I know they won't give it away as a crossbuy title because they already didn't do that for the PS3/Vita versions.

Yes, they announced it at the Playstation Vegas event in December 2014: this is just them finalising the date for the PS4 release as May 12th (also, it's an excuse to show off their collectors editions/pre-order bonuses (which are inevitably different for each region...)

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sweet, one more platform for me to not buy it on!

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It'd be cool to play it at a higher resolution and all but if they aren't offering it as a cross buy upgrade then I just can't stomach the price.

Nice for people who haven't jumped on it though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.