Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Dec 26, 2013

A collection for PS3, PS4, Vita and PC, containing Final Fantasy X International and Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission featuring HD visuals and a remastered soundtrack.

Whats the deal with the "Bonus Audio"? (Spoilers)

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By kerse

So anyone have any idea what that audio stuff was about? Is there some other Final Fantasy X spinoff game that I didn't hear about? I figured it would just be a self contained little thing that is kinda like a here's what everyone is up to 5 years later, but then sin returns and Tidus is around for some reason (which after a little research, I found out that X-2 brings him back in the good/perfect endings, which I didn't even know existed when I finished X-2) and then it just ends. Are they hinting at some new game in the FFX universe or something, it just seemed really weird listening to it as they were basically undoing everything that happened in FFX with sin being back so now I'm really curious where they were going with that. Anyone know what the deal is?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@kerse: It's just what it says it is. A bonus audio drama set after FFX-2. There are no games or other projects in the works related to it. It was created specifically for the HD Remaster compilation.

Dallas_Raines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You should look up the short story, FFX 2.5, it features explosive decapitation and holy necrophilia. It just might be the most severe example of SE shitting on a beloved game.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Hunter5024

Yeah dude I don't know either. It makes absolutely no sense as a stand alone story. I could see having a little check in to update the players on the state of the world, but the kind of story they told has much larger implications than a simple check in. They introduce brand new characters, they bring back the long defeated villain, they turn the relationship of the main characters on its head, and then they don't resolve any of that. Baffling.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.