alpha_wolf_86's Final Fantasy X International (PlayStation 2) review

Almost converted me to Full-on-RPG's

I will admit that I have only played 3 of the Final Fantasy games. 7, 8, and 10.

I will also admit that I am a hardcore shooter fan first, and a guitar-freak second.

RPG's never quite fit in. And I don't mean the "technical" RPG's, I mean the ones like FF(X), Legends of Dragoon, World of Warcraft, and many more.

I just never had time to play for hours on end. But Final Fantasy X almost converted me.

I played through the whole game loving every minute of it. Even though I could never figure out how to play that swimming game with the ball.

The introduction of actual voices and full 3D environments were what attracted me. The story-line took over from there and consumed me. I just couldn't put it down.

It was also my first time using skill web and it was intriguing.

My favorite scene was the water/firefly scene with Yuna and Tidus. A masterpiece.