Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy XIII released by Square Enix in early 2012.

Beating Yomi

RHYMESCHEME23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RHYMESCHEME23

So, my girlfriend recently bought me an HD PVR and about a week ago, I recorded my battle with Yomi in FFXIII-2. I wanted to post it here for people to see.

Since I uploaded this one to my music channel, I plan on making another youtube account for video game reviews and walkthroughs. I guess you can say I was using my battle with Yomi as a test drive with my new toy.

Let me know if this video helped for you guys who are stuck on this battle or let me know if there's anything I could have done better.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

the fact that you did this with such a strange choice of monsters is actually giving me the confidence to start this fight. I have a decent Green Choc, Golden Choc, and Bunkerbeast... your Flandit only has 1300 HP how the hell did you pull this off?

Your luminous puma isn't too bad though

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.