Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy XIII released by Square Enix in early 2012.

Chocobo Racing!

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RandomHero666

Great way to make money I've found, and lots of great items and Accessories to win.
    I've been getting into Chocobo Racing in the past few days but I'm stuck on one race which I reaaaaly want to win.

I have my Gold Chocobo at lvl 45.. all on his Strength(Figured stronger=faster)

Thing is.. I've won almost every race I've entered except the one for the item I most desire atm.. the collector Catalog
    I've tried saving my boost for the last stretch, and using boost items when my odds are good, but I always get beaten either by a lot, or by a beaks length(?)

Any tips? 
    Thought I'd ask here as I know there are a few people here who know their shit. I just don't want to run out of RP and be stuck with a non-gold chocobo

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

Silver Chocobo is better. Level him with Potents up to 45 then infuse him with lvl1 Cactuar , lvl1 Pulsework Knight, lvl5 Minichu Then use the "Back of the pack" strategy. Haven't lost a race yet with him.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Animasta

yep. I actually have 3 collector catalogs from using the silver chocobo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.