Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy XIII released by Square Enix in early 2012.

In Case Anyone Is Playing Now

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

This will help you get pass the hands of time anomaly. They can take forever sometimes, not to mention the game has enough fake difficulty without the puzzles taking time.

http://clockpuzzle.pl/

Avatar image for captaincharisma
    CaptainCharisma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By CaptainCharisma

I actually started this game last week and saw this the day before I got to this puzzle. Good timing! @chemystery

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Heh, I actually have this same thing and think I made a post about it when the game came out. Handy little app. Those clock puzzles are the worst part of XIII-2 which otherwise I adore.

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@captaincharisma: Glad to be of service. I just beat the game the other day. How's your play through going?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5 chaser324  Moderator

I'm finally playing through FF XIII (only played ~15 hours when I originally bought it), and I just ordered XIII-2 on Amazon, so I'll likely be needing this in the near future. Thanks.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I hated those puzzles D: this would´ve been handy on jan when I played FFXIII-2

CaptainCharisma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chemystery: I actually beat the game earlier today and now I'm playing the Lightning DLC. And I'm left extremely confused because I'm stuck at the first fight and haven't been able to win after two tries. I gained a level when I lost so maybe I'm supposed to be losing? IT just gives very little information so I guess I'll stick it out a bit longer. Only have gotten two of the endings so far and I might try for a few more though.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Aetheldod

@captaincharisma: You at least need to get to level 4 to actually be able to finish the dlc .... also what I recommend is quequing 2 stacks of the defense you get with Lighting (dont recall the game) so as when Caius snaps his fingers you can defen it by changing your paradigms.

CaptainCharisma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aetheldod: Si I finally beat it! What an odd way to go about everything. It seems like they really were testing the waters for Lightning Returns. Too bad what we really needed was a Sazh Returns!

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Am I in the minority for A) liking the Clock puzzles in XIII-2, and B) finding them blissfully easy (completing all of them on my first try)?

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dixavd said:

Am I in the minority for A) liking the Clock puzzles in XIII-2, and B) finding them blissfully easy (completing all of them on my first try)?

Yes and yes.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

I started playing this last week after playing 13 for a second time a month ago so I could play this and Lightning Returns. I'm finding it hard to keep motivated to play this. It feels like a giant side quest.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im playing it right now for the first time, it's a little silly but very charming =)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.