Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy XIII released by Square Enix in early 2012.

Worst part of FF13-2 (not what you think) (also endgame spoilers)

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Animasta

There was a severe lack of Sazh! I mean come onnnnnn. I mean, sure, they made Hope a pretty rad character, and I even thought snow was better, but there's no reason to exclude the best character of 13 to just like 3 cutscenes at the end and one paradox ending

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @Animasta said:

There was a severe lack of Sazh! I mean come onnnnnn. I mean, sure, they made Hope a pretty rad character, and I even thought snow was better, but there's no reason to exclude the best character of 13 to just like 3 cutscenes at the end and one paradox ending

Do the Blitz side quest in vile peaks. Very obvious he is going to get his own DLC story that will probably be pretty awesome.
    IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By IBurningStar

SE already said that there is going to be DLC to show what Sazh has been up to since the end of the XIII.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Animasta

really? I had assumed that was just a sazh arena battle like lightning.

still, fuck square D:

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @Animasta: The jist of the Sazh part of the sidequest is that you learn he woke up in a "palace" not sure where he was or how he got there and it's implied he has to save Dajh again. The palace is probably serendipity as if you look at the movie clip when you select it from the historia crux Sazh appears on it for a brief second, even though he is no where in there when you go. 

In addition, if you want to take it a bit further... One of the fragments inside the chocobo racing area is a chocobo chick and you get a fragment talking about Sazh's chocobo chick and Serah wonders where it is and how it's doing now.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Animasta

@Zenaxzd: I saw that fragment and that is about the chocobo chick and not about sazh

they are separate characters goddamnit

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @Animasta: The Sazh fragment I am referring to comes from the vile peaks. I just threw the other one in the there for the laughs. They are totally the same person, don't try to hide it!
    Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Animasta

SAZH BOUGHT THE CHOCOBO FOR DAJH ANYWAY

YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT

also ok I'll do that side quest, I don't think I ever even went into the vile peaks so yupup

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @Animasta: DON'T MAKE ME CUT YOU

Also yeah, I didn't head to the vile peaks until after I beat the game either. There is some cool stuff there and a lot of info about Sazh (including more voice-acted stuff from him and Lightning!)
    MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By MiniPato

I was so happy when I found that Sazh hologram or anything that fragment that referred to Sazh. Then I fangasmed when I saw him in the ending flying a mofucking airship and not just playing a bit role in saving the world.

Seriously Sazh was my favorite character in FFXIII. That scene in Nautilus moved me, and I don't get emotional in games that easily, let alone a FF game!

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
    deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I found Sazh and Dahj really odd in this game, honestly. They should've been included more, but, it's been at least a few years time since XIII took place, and his son basically hasn't aged at all, and the chocobo chick is still, well, a chick. I realize there's a lot of dumb stuff in Final Fantasy games' stories, but that was one thing that really bugged me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.