Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Anyone with this game...

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yukoei

How is it? I have a choice over buying this and waiting for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or buying Battlefield and waiting for this.

How is the game?

Deadend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Deadend

English version of Final Fantasy XIII isn't out until next week. Its a japanese rpg if you played them in the past and liked them you will probably like FFXIII if not it probably won't change your mind.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By luce
    Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Yukoei
    @Deadend said:
    " English version of Final Fantasy XIII isn't out until next week. Its a japanese rpg if you played them in the past and liked them you will probably like FFXIII if not it probably won't change your mind. "
    Yeah, I was sort of hoping that some people would have the Japanese version.

Are there any like walkthoughs or previews where they explain the new stuff in the game? I would look on Youtube but my friend had the game spoiled by a troll there.
    Deadend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Deadend

http://www.giantbomb.com/final-fantasy-xiii/61-20664/videos/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.