Can Brad get that FFXIII review out already?

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -
@TheDeadComedian said:
" @sofakingcool said:
" @McSmunions said:
IF YOU WEREN'T GOING TO PLAY IT WHY ARE YOU BITCHING ABOUT IT? "
#52 Posted by xyzygy (10078 posts) -

Why does anyone even care about this review any more? The game has been out for almost a month. Sheesh, just go look at some other reviews already and base your purchasing decision off of that.

#53 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

I do have to say that I like it better without a review. I mean he already mentioned what he feels about it in the podcasts. So what's the point of having a review.

#54 Posted by AndrewB (7689 posts) -
@xyzygy said:
" Why does anyone even care about this review any more? The game has been out for almost a month. Sheesh, just go look at some other reviews already and base your purchasing decision off of that. "
This. If you haven't bought the game by now just because you're waiting for a Giant Bomb review, you can probably skip it altogether. If you own the game and are looking for justification of your purchase, there are tons of other reviews.
#55 Posted by Toxin066 (3326 posts) -

At this point, I don't see why you need Brad's review. If you give half a shit about the game you've already seen the countless pros/cons threads about it, and can probably make an informed decision on whether or not you want the game.

#56 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

He's said enough on the Bombcast that you don't really need a numerical score attached to it.

#57 Posted by Pox22 (343 posts) -

The dude's working on it.  Brad rushing through the game and skipping cut-scenes and employing other quickening methods would color his view of the game, so just sit tight while the man plays the agonizingly slow and long game.

If you're so desperate for a quick review, ask your room mate about it.  I heard from a reliable source that he beat it already.

#58 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @sofakingcool said:
" The game has now been out for 22 days, my roomate got it three days ago and he beat it last night... Brad they do pay you to review games right? "
You really need his reivew to decide if you want it? "
He's saying Brad should get in another line of work yet he's waiting to purchase the game until Brad reviews it. What a fool.
#59 Posted by McSmunions (582 posts) -
@ryanwho:  did he say that, that's he waiting for his review to purchase it? is he a fool? while a little demanding, i think he just wants to hear what Brad has to say on the full game, and i do too.
#60 Posted by MB (13092 posts) -

The review will go up when it's ready.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.