Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Classes to focus on for Lightning/Fang/Hope?

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RoxasXIII

Basically what my topic is. I just got to the 3rd disc and realize they are the best combo. Since the entire crystarium just opened up, I'm wondering if there are any new classes I should focus on for them. Hope you guys understand what I mean, thanks!

Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Rayeth

IMO you should always focus on the 3 main classes for each character.  Not only are they cheaper CP-wise than investing in the other "off-roles", but  the upgrades and spells you'll be getting will be much more powerful.  After you max out those 3 roles then you can worry about going back and adding other roles.

Also you're not done with the game yet, so expect more Crystarium levels  to come. =)

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RoxasXIII

Alright cool, thanks a lot! I was getting that kind of panic you get when everything opens up in an RPG and you don't know what to do all of a sudden. But now I'll feel better knowing that I should just really stick with the main classes... Phew..

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Cwaff

I put a lot of work into Saboteur for Fang and Vanille, proved to be incredibly useful.

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RoxasXIII

Yeah I've found buffing and debuffing to be really easy and useful since you don't have to actually waste time doing it yourself.. It's the most useful and annoying thing in a game :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.