Delete individual saves?

#1 Edited by n1Nj4d00m (382 posts) -

Is there any way to delete an individual save?  I just kept creating a new save game when i got to a save point.  now i have over 50 saves and it takes a long time to load up when i get to a save point.    

#2 Posted by dankempster (2227 posts) -
@n1Nj4d00m:   Might be an idea to specify whether you're playing on Xbox 360 or PS3. It'll be easier for the community to offer up help that way.
#3 Posted by n1Nj4d00m (382 posts) -
@dankempster said:
" @n1Nj4d00m:   Might be an idea to specify whether you're playing on Xbox 360 or PS3. It'll be easier for the community to offer up help that way. "
Fucking duh!  I feel like a dipshit.   
360 Version people.
#4 Posted by dankempster (2227 posts) -
@n1Nj4d00m:  In that case, you should be able to delete individual save files using the 360's System Settings tab. I don't have my 360 on right now to check, but if I remember rightly, it should be under: 

My Xbox -> System Settings -> Memory -> (whichever drive or memory device your saves are stored on) -> Games -> Final Fantasy XIII 

From there, pressing A on 'Final Fantasy XIII' should present you with a list of saves that you can individually manipulate. 

I hope that helps you. If it doesn't work then I'm sorry.
#5 Posted by n1Nj4d00m (382 posts) -
@dankempster: cool thanks!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.