Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

FFXIII Demo w/ Advent Children on Blu-Ray available NOW

Ebisch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ebisch

...kind of

Either way Play-Asia is now taking preorders for Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete for a whopping $69.90USD (+5.90 Shipping).

There is a version without the demo that's only $54 but really, who liked that movie enough to pay that much for it.  Realistically I've already paid the $75 for the demo and HD Advent Children is basically a free pack-in.

So the rest of you FF nerds out there slap down your cash now since this will probably sell out pretty quick.

HiroSeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By HiroSeven
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

wow.
    it should be that Final Fantasy 13 ships with free Advent Children for $10 more.  This is rediculous

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By suneku

it's been on pre-order on play-asia for awhile.... and it's not available if it's only pre-orders...

but whatever, after seeing that demo and thinking of how long it is till it an NA version comes out... I'm starting to lean towards dropping 70 bucks for it.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By BigBoss1911

70 bucks for a demo?Ill pass.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
    auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By auspiciousqueue

IF I wanted Advent Children, I would just buy it from Netflix for way less. The movie was good, but not THAT good plus I wouldn't pay for a demo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.