Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Drinks

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Square Enix, and Suntory, of Lost In Translation fame, have announced details for the Final Fantasy XIII Elixir drink.

The Final Fantasy XIII Elixir drink is meant to replicate Final Fantasy's Elixir item. Each 350ml can contains a full days supply of vitamins B1 and B6. Which compared to the previous Dissidia Final Fantasy Potion drink, also from Suntory, this Elixir includes three times the royal jelly, and four times the caffeine - wow!

Suntory will offer sixteen can variations, each depicting a different FFXIII character. These are set for December 8th release in Japan and will sell for ¥191 each:     

Cool Cans
     Cool Cans
    Final Fantasy XIII Elixir with Trading Arts Mini - This limited edition package bundles a special Elixir can with one of the six figures shown in the image below. The Elixir can has artwork of Lightning and Snow. This will be made available on December 22nd, priced at ¥934 each. 

No Caption Provided

These cans are little works of art as far as I'm concerned, they feature great art and are also excellent collectables for any fan of the series. Which is why I will be asking my local Japanese supermarket to obtain a few of the regular cans come December.  

On another note, I got two Street Fighter 20th Anniversary cans last year. They may not have the artistic appeal of these, but they are great collectable none the less.
    veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By veektarius

So this will not only heal me, but will also restore my ability to cast spells, right?  Forget universal healthcare - I'm going to propose a bill for final fantasy merchandise to Congress!
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I want one of the cool glass bottles.  No idea where you could buy them from though, they're probably too expensive and I imagine shipping to the UK would be ridiculous.

Out of curiousity though, has anyone actually tried one of these things?  I've only heard the description and it sounds revolting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.