Final Fantasy Xiii Series The Story So Far, Done in 16 Bit.

#1 Edited by bigjeffrey (4794 posts) -

Better than the actual games, here is the "Story" so far of the FFXiii series games. Kupo?? whops i forgot a i

kotaksu

#2 Edited by ThunderSlash (1557 posts) -

Aww I thought that this was about 12. That said, that's pretty cool.

Edit: DAMN YOU OP FOR EDITING YOUR TITLE!

#3 Edited by StarvingGamer (8016 posts) -

Still playing XIII-2 so I only watched the first half. It was cute.

Good to see people still feel to need to start threads for the sole purpose of taking passive-aggressive digs against these games.

#4 Posted by iceman228433 (583 posts) -

Man this looks so cool why did they not make the game's like this. Looks like the same sprites and the ones in FF 6, so cool.

#5 Posted by Flappy (2131 posts) -

My post! What happened?

I liked that video. I liked it a lot. Dem tunes.

#6 Posted by GERALTITUDE (2945 posts) -

This is fucking amazing. What an awesome thing for square to do.

I'm actually completely sold on trying to get further into FFXIII.

Nice job, Square, you got me.

#7 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5242 posts) -

That was neat. I actually want to play Lightning Returns now.

#8 Posted by Veektarius (4601 posts) -

Yeah, if only you actually got to control more than 17% of those characters in the new one. I'm not counting the characters from XIII-2 because that's a bonus to my mind.

#9 Edited by JackSukeru (5904 posts) -

I only got 2 minutes and 20 seconds in. That is, that's how far into FF13 I played.

But wow this was made by SquareEnix? That's pretty cool.

#10 Posted by pyromagnestir (4247 posts) -

I only got 2 minutes and 20 seconds in. That is, that's how far into FF13 I played.

But wow this was made by SquareEnix? That's pretty cool.

And I got to 3 minutes because that's how far into XIII I played.

#11 Edited by NMC2008 (1231 posts) -

@starvinggamer said:

Still playing XIII-2 so I only watched the first half. It was cute.

Good to see people still feel to need to start threads for the sole purpose of taking passive-aggressive digs against these games.

Final Fantasy XIII series apparently destroyed a lot of people's lives(even people whom didn't play it), so I guess they are still upset or something.

#12 Posted by hermes (1376 posts) -

Well, I liked that abridged more than the original story. I guess FF13 was in need of a good trimming.

#13 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

I've never played XIII but enjoyed this quite a bit. That story is super dumb. Even for Final Fantasy standards.

#14 Posted by gokaired (487 posts) -

I've never played XIII but enjoyed this quite a bit. That story is super dumb. Even for Final Fantasy standards.

It is, it makes no sense and the characters have little as is even the villain isn't that smart :/, This was fun to watch, I'll admit :)

#15 Edited by crithon (3081 posts) -

sigh, that's just wonderful. Made me so happy to see that. PUT THAT ON MY GBA RIGHT NOW!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.