Fluffy wool?

#1 Posted by xyzygy (9867 posts) -

I just got some fluffy wool but it has very low XP and Gil values. Does anyone know what this is used for? The cinematic that it shows while getting the item makes it seem like it's kind of a big deal or that it will be useful but I can't find out it's purpose.

#2 Edited by luce (4045 posts) -

Never heard of it. If it has low Gil and XP value then just keep it. BTW how did you get it?

#3 Posted by xyzygy (9867 posts) -

I got it from one of those cute little sheep creatures with horns. How far are you in the game? I got it on chapter 11, right after you are able to  

there is a hidden passage behind the Archylte Steppe that can only be accessed that way. There is a point of interest and a cutscene with Vanille talking to the sheep and asking him if she could borrow some wool, it was really cute.
#4 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

Shite 

I'm in Chapter 12 and did not get to ride the chocobos :( 

ssshhhiiietttt

#5 Edited by Dale (37 posts) -

Don't worry, get through a bit of chapter 13 and you can warp back again.

#6 Posted by Nekrosis (58 posts) -
@luce: DUDE, i did the same exact thing....i was soooo pissed when i got to chapter 12 and looked it up and found out that i could've riden one....i just completed the game(check the game ending discussion thread) and i'm back and riding them.  

So on the topic of the thread, i JUST saw that cutscene and wtf.....maybe it's nothing special.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.