Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Glitched Magic!

finstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By finstern

Just in chapter 6 fighting the two Enki, getting my ass handed to me when I noticed they have a load of buffs cast on themselves so I change to a SAB to fix this problem, tell Vanille to Deprotect and Deshell. As she casts them I have my finger on the paradigm menu to go back to RAV/RAV when I noticed someone is casting Thunder. Sazh is a Commando so it cant be him, I realise the Enki are still buffed so I tell Vanille to Deprotect and Deshell again and she casts Thunder again! 

Has this happened to anyone else? Its pretty lame to happen in a boss fight of all places.

Azure_Valkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Azure_Valkyrie

This sounds very odd. No I've never had this happen. Had anything like this happened to you at any other point in the game?
    CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By CornontheCobbe

That's weird, has not happened to me yet.

finstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By finstern

No I cant say that it has, been fine afterwards, was thinking it might have been possible Sahz had cast enthunder but then I hadn't even had his synergist job slotted into a paradigm :S

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.