Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

HD + 360 = CRAP

• 57 results
    yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By yakov456

Nitpick much?

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By j_drace

It amazes me that whenever a game comes out for both consoles that looks better on 360, the 360 fanboys automatically make as many topics as possible stating that and the PS3 fanboys just accept it, but when a game comes out that's superior on PS3, the 360 fanboys act like little school girls and keep trying to convince themselves that it's not as bad as the evidence shows.

ReaperOfLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By ReaperOfLiving
    @j_drace said:

" It amazes me that whenever a game comes out for both consoles that looks better on 360, the 360 fanboys automatically make as many topics as possible stating that and the PS3 fanboys just accept it, but when a game comes out that's superior on PS3, the 360 fanboys act like little school girls and keep trying to convince themselves that it's not as bad as the evidence shows. "

That is because they are school girls.  Mostly 10 year olds making forums saying how bad the PS3 is and "that it is collecting dust in a closet" but actually they just can't pull that money out of there parents pocket or "are afraid to get to far away from Halo". 
    destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By destruktive
    @j_drace said:
    " It amazes me that whenever a game comes out for both consoles that looks better on 360, the 360 fanboys automatically make as many topics as possible stating that and the PS3 fanboys just accept it, but when a game comes out that's superior on PS3, the 360 fanboys act like little school girls and keep trying to convince themselves that it's not as bad as the evidence shows. "
    You know what's funny?
    As far as I can tell it's the exact oppesite. Jumping in on any Halo related thread to troll.

Before you flame me, I'd like to tell you that I'm actually not  fanboy. I hate fanboy'ism. All the fanboys, no matter what side they are on, are fucking idiots.
    j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By j_drace
    @destruktive said:
    " @j_drace said:
    You know what's funny? As far as I can tell it's the exact oppesite. Jumping in on any Halo related thread to troll.  Before you flame me, I'd like to tell you that I'm actually not  fanboy. I hate fanboy'ism. All the fanboys, no matter what side they are on, are fucking idiots. "
    @destruktive: HALO is different because that's the best console multiplayer game ever made period.  So naturally there will be a lot of people who bash it and most of them just do it because they think it's cool to hate on it.  I do agree with you that fanboys are fucking idiots.  They show so much loyalty to one company and that company does not give two shits about them.
    j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By j_drace
    @ReaperOfLiving said:
    " @j_drace said:

That is because they are school girls.  Mostly 10 year olds making forums saying how bad the PS3 is and "that it is collecting dust in a closet" but actually they just can't pull that money out of there parents pocket or "are afraid to get to far away from Halo".  "
    @destruktive: PS Triple doesn't have great multipatform support, but the exclusives shit all over Wii and 360.  I own all three consoles and 360 by far has the worst exclusives and most of them are FPS, however my favorite game is HALO.  The only console I can justify as being a piece of shit is the Wii and that's for the obvious reasons.
    Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By Jayzilla

you can run it perfectly in 1680x1050 with a VGA cable connected to a flat panel monitor. I have my 360 hooked up to a 22" ViewSonic and the game looks great. This smells of masked console preference BS. Even if it's not, that game isn't really all that great. It takes way TOO long to get good.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Sanryd
    @j_drace said:

Well, I can definitely say I'm not a 360 fanboy. If you look back in the thread, I said I would buy a PS3 in a heartbeat. I've owned both; PS3's great, 360's great. In fact I wish I had the PS3 version over the 360 version (and that's saying a lot for me because I LOVE ME SOME ACHIEVEMENTS!!) This wasn't a perfect port... whatever, still a fantastic game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.