I finally finished a Final Fantasy game!

Posted by DazzHardy (762 posts) -

Despite my RPG luck throwing constant 1 Hit Ko's at me, I just finished my first Final Fantasy. Through having to replay most of the game due to a bad save file, to needing a new TV after my old one crapped out on me, and countless other examples of my luck when playing RPG's, Final Fantasy XIII is done.

#1 Posted by DazzHardy (762 posts) -

Despite my RPG luck throwing constant 1 Hit Ko's at me, I just finished my first Final Fantasy. Through having to replay most of the game due to a bad save file, to needing a new TV after my old one crapped out on me, and countless other examples of my luck when playing RPG's, Final Fantasy XIII is done.

#2 Posted by Bucketdeth (8024 posts) -

You finished the wrong one though.

#3 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5841 posts) -

oh man this is the first one I ever finished too. 

good job.

#4 Edited by LaserLambert (167 posts) -

yeah try 6 or 4 next time

#5 Edited by xyzygy (10030 posts) -

Good Job. 13 is an utterly phenomenal game. I loved every single bit of it, especially Pulse and the post-game stuff. Now go play 6, 8, 9, 10, or 4! I hear that 13-2 is good as well and if you liked 13 you'll really like 13-2. It takes far less longer to get the good battles going and there is apparently a lot of stuff to do.

#6 Posted by 1337W422102 (1014 posts) -
@Bucketdeth said:

You finished the wrong one though.

#7 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

At least I'm proud of you.

#8 Posted by AuthenticM (3761 posts) -

Now play VI, VIII and X.

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (15017 posts) -

Fuck these haters. FFXIII is a good game. If you enjoyed your time jump onto the Final Fantasy XIII-2 train! Its way better than the first game!

#10 Posted by AZ123 (158 posts) -

@DazzHardy said:

"You've taken your first step into a larger world." -- Obi-Wan Kenobi

#11 Posted by pyromagnestir (4326 posts) -

I'm here only to drop some FFXII love in this bitch. And now I'm out.

Actually that's not all. That's way too much effort to finish XIII. It's pretty good, but not replay most of the game due to bad save file good. Now I'm out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.