I have arrived at a frightening conclusion

• 53 results
#51 Posted by natetodamax (19190 posts) -
@dankempster: Well the thing is, I'm really anxious to play Persona 3. It will take me a while to beat but I've already sorta promised myself that after beating that I'll go to Final Fantasy XIII. The game will be arriving Thursday or Friday and I know I can't beat FF13 before then.
#52 Posted by SniperXan (223 posts) -

My old 60gig Playstation 3 did the ol' YLOD during a game of Final Fantasy XIII so I ended up buying a new "Slim" PS3 (after tearing my old one apart to get the disk out...much fun) and I have yet to turn the game back on. I was well over half way through and I can't get myself to re-start the game, it was fun the first time around but I think it's the total lack of RPG elements and the single path through the game that make a second playthrough especially boring to imagine.

#53 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -

couldn't you just grind before fighting the boss? persona 3 fes is good but it can be frustrating if you played persona 4 prior :) iceman out!

#54 Posted by natetodamax (19190 posts) -
@Iceman2913: Like I said, the problem is that I've forgotten much of the story. The story is the thing I think I'm interested most in. 

And Persona 3 FES will be my first Persona game :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.