The back of the Final Fantasy XIII box, of the Japanese PS3 version, reveals some more information about the game.
Here are some of the things it says:
- No optional or mandatory install
- 500kb of hard disk space for each game save
- High quality lossless LPCM 5.1 audio
- CGI/FMV sequences run at 1080p resolution
- The gameplay sequences run at 720p resolution
NOTE: This is an unconfirmed leak, so don't take the details on the image below as hard evidence of anything.
Anyway, regardless, what do you guys think? It may just answer the question about the game's resolution argument. I wonder how the 360 version will fare?