Long Gui

#1 Posted by xyzygy (9998 posts) -

I can't find any of these. I just finished every mission and got the achievement, my final one was Mission 62. Now since I finished all of the missions... should there be Long Gui's running around the Archylte Steppe? I went into battle with all the large Adamantoise-type creatures I seen, and that's all they were, Adamantoises. Apparently there is only supposed to be one Adamantoise and the other turns into a Long Gui but for me they are both Adamantoise.

#2 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

Have you tried saving and reloading or leaving and reentering the plains? I believe they don't just magically switch while your in the area 

#3 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

I checked the internet and it says as soon as you complete mission 51. Was there a cut scene at all? 

#4 Posted by xyzygy (9998 posts) -

There was no cutscene or anything, not that I remember. All my Adamantoises are Adamonatoises...

#5 Posted by xRogue5x (3 posts) -

After you have finished mission 51 you can find them roaming around Grand Pulse's big central area. They are the same size as the other big ones except they have armor on their legs and the stuff on their back is a brighter silver color, also they have a prong like protrusion coming from their nose.

#6 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4973 posts) -

Oh so they are basically a stronger Adamantoise.  From their name I thought they were one of those dancing bird looking mofos...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.