Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Mission 64.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mwng

I'm rather stuck on mission 64. I was just interested to know if it's possible if you've only maxed out the 3 main roles of all of your party members or if I'm just doing it wrong. I've had a little look elsewhere on the internet and they suggest using paradigms that I don't exactly have access too as I've not the crystarium points to fill out that paticular role.

So question is; is it possible to do only having maxed out the 3 main roles and if so what party setup will I need? or is it simply not possible untill you've maxed all your roles?

ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ricetopher

You might want the Sentinel role on all three of your characters so you can survive his uber attack. You don't need a maxed out party by any means, really if you have the minor roles at level 1 you'll be fine. Here's a video of somebody doing it with only level 1 minor roles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKy5ok5r1aA

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.