My Final Fantasy XIII Collectors Haul (Damn)

Posted by LiquidPrince (16027 posts) -

I just realized I have a ton of Final Fantasy XIII game collectibles. Far more then any other game... I love the game though so money well spent =)

Lightnings necklace made of Silver and Gold with three Stones

Wall Scroll

Figure

Figure

Figure

Game and Limited Edition Guide
#1 Posted by LiquidPrince (16027 posts) -

I just realized I have a ton of Final Fantasy XIII game collectibles. Far more then any other game... I love the game though so money well spent =)

Lightnings necklace made of Silver and Gold with three Stones

Wall Scroll

Figure

Figure

Figure

Game and Limited Edition Guide
#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

That's awesome.  I'm not much of a figurine guy (never saw the point in collecting those), but there's no shame in that.  Those are some pretty neat stuff.  You'd just need some rarer and cooler FFXIII collectibles (360 faceplate...) and you'd be all set for... something.

#3 Posted by unclejohnny79 (685 posts) -

That guide looks nice,

#4 Posted by LiquidPrince (16027 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" That's awesome.  I'm not much of a figurine guy (never saw the point in collecting those), but there's no shame in that.  Those are some pretty neat stuff.  You'd just need some rarer and cooler FFXIII collectibles (360 faceplate...) and you'd be all set for... something. "
Yeah, I don't usually collect any figures. In fact those three are the only ones I have. They were just too awesome to pass up.
#5 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -

that necklace is cool :O I didn't even know they made figurines

#6 Posted by xyzygy (10043 posts) -

Those figurines look awesome...

#7 Posted by Brendan (7846 posts) -

Man, you and Yukoei really love that game eh.  Totally cool, but dude that's a bunch of money.
#8 Posted by xyzygy (10043 posts) -
@Brendan said:
"
Man, you and Yukoei really love that game eh.  Totally cool, but dude that's a bunch of money. "
I love it too me too!!!
#9 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

While I'm not a fan of  the figurines (or action figures if you wanna call'em that), that chain looks pretty sweet.

#10 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

I'm jealous of your wall scroll. So awesome, I've always wanted to get one for some game but I have ran out of wall room for them since they are way bigger than my typical poster.

#11 Posted by kunar86 (1 posts) -

nice collectibles, too bad the game is terrible..

#12 Posted by natetodamax (19213 posts) -

Man, I really want that poster.

#13 Posted by Coleslaw893 (411 posts) -

I also really want that wall scroll...

#14 Posted by Tiwi (1401 posts) -

where did you get the neckless?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.