MY SIGNED FF13- 'EBAY OR KEEP?'- votes are in!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by markB0SS (104 posts) -

First of all I've got to get THIS out of the way...

...cause its awesome and relevant. AND I almost counted it as a vote, but it wouldn't of made a difference as you'll soon notice.

HERE IT IS!

EBAY/KEEP/(EBAY LATERS)

Gamespot: 1/2/1

IGN:2/4/2

GiantBomb:8/13/5

1UP:2/1/0

Twitter/FB:1/1/0

PlusXP:0/2/3

TOTAL:14/23/11

KEEP WINS!

-These votes were shared across my Gamespot, IGN, Giantbomb and 1UP blogs along with votes from social networks and the site I contribute to PlusXP.-

Now there were ALOT of people whom didnt give a straight answer; something along the lines of- if you like it, keep it, if not sell it. Therefore I couldn't count it as a vote, despite how much sense it makes. But thanks anyhoot.

Now onto the results themeselves. I am pretty damn surprised! Considering the general online consensus, I thought it was gonna be a landslide for 'EBAY'. BUT of course theres the fact that it is signed by important dudes, which has become the main factor behind peoples votes.

As you can see theres also another category here 'Ebay Laters', which was recognised under the popular suggestion of waiting for it to gain value over time. And a damn good point too. I can't help but wander that if I had that as an original category along side the others, would it have gotten more votes...

So yup thats that. I'm keeping FF13.

I have to say thanks for your votes guys, I was REALLY indecisive about it. Like literally today there were moments where I was hoping that the votes would be 'KEEP' and then an hour later I was wishing it would be 'EBAY'. So yeah, I is indecided on stuffs. In terms of whether or not am I going to play it still? well I guess seeing as I'm keeping it, thats a no brainer. Here's looking forward to that 30 hr cross over point into awesomes ville =D

www.twitter.com/markb0ss

www.youtube.com/markb0ss

#1 Posted by markB0SS (104 posts) -

First of all I've got to get THIS out of the way...

...cause its awesome and relevant. AND I almost counted it as a vote, but it wouldn't of made a difference as you'll soon notice.

HERE IT IS!

EBAY/KEEP/(EBAY LATERS)

Gamespot: 1/2/1

IGN:2/4/2

GiantBomb:8/13/5

1UP:2/1/0

Twitter/FB:1/1/0

PlusXP:0/2/3

TOTAL:14/23/11

KEEP WINS!

-These votes were shared across my Gamespot, IGN, Giantbomb and 1UP blogs along with votes from social networks and the site I contribute to PlusXP.-

Now there were ALOT of people whom didnt give a straight answer; something along the lines of- if you like it, keep it, if not sell it. Therefore I couldn't count it as a vote, despite how much sense it makes. But thanks anyhoot.

Now onto the results themeselves. I am pretty damn surprised! Considering the general online consensus, I thought it was gonna be a landslide for 'EBAY'. BUT of course theres the fact that it is signed by important dudes, which has become the main factor behind peoples votes.

As you can see theres also another category here 'Ebay Laters', which was recognised under the popular suggestion of waiting for it to gain value over time. And a damn good point too. I can't help but wander that if I had that as an original category along side the others, would it have gotten more votes...

So yup thats that. I'm keeping FF13.

I have to say thanks for your votes guys, I was REALLY indecisive about it. Like literally today there were moments where I was hoping that the votes would be 'KEEP' and then an hour later I was wishing it would be 'EBAY'. So yeah, I is indecided on stuffs. In terms of whether or not am I going to play it still? well I guess seeing as I'm keeping it, thats a no brainer. Here's looking forward to that 30 hr cross over point into awesomes ville =D

www.twitter.com/markb0ss

www.youtube.com/markb0ss

#2 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

What? Who signed it? 

If you need some cash, just sell it. You can always buy the game again. They're all the same. Will you even play it again?

#3 Edited by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

lolwut

this thread is now about carrots:

#4 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Who gives a shit.

#5 Posted by ButtonsMcBoomBoom (128 posts) -

ebay

#6 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

shoulda ebayed

#7 Posted by Psych0Penguin (412 posts) -

@clubsandwich said:

" lolwut

this thread is now about carrots:

"

dang those carrots look good ... what about the broccoli son? thats pure racism
#8 Posted by markB0SS (104 posts) -

I like carrot cake.

#9 Posted by Alexander (1721 posts) -
@markB0SS said:
" I like carrot cake. "
Icing is so important, bad icing can really let a cake down.
#10 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@Alexander said:
" @markB0SS said:
" I like carrot cake. "
Icing is so important, bad icing can really let a cake down. "
icing tastes like ass, i suggest no icing.
#11 Posted by slyspider (1284 posts) -

i hate carrots....

#12 Posted by Zeninnnnnnnn (176 posts) -
@organicalistic_ said:
" @Alexander said:
" @markB0SS said:
" I like carrot cake. "
icing tastes like ass, i suggest no icing. "
Agreed. Very rarely it can help, but Carrot cake is bomb on its own.
#13 Edited by Swaboo (451 posts) -

Carrots is the best option. 

#14 Posted by Babble (1270 posts) -
@Swaboo said:
" Carrots is the best option. "
It's the only option. Clearly.
#15 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Wait.... who signed your FF13 now? you never mentioned who signed it. 

Could be 2Pac for all we know.

#16 Posted by Alexander (1721 posts) -
@Zeninnnnnnnn said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Alexander said:
" @markB0SS said:
" I like carrot cake. "
icing tastes like ass, i suggest no icing. "
Agreed. Very rarely it can help, but Carrot cake is bomb on its own. "
I roundly reject these claims, the best carrot cake I ever had was with icing and pecan nuts. 

And only a madman would say icing tastes like ass! Maybe you're thinking about the kind of icing you'd find on wedding cake - the hard, white stuff; to which I'd agree, it tastes bad. However, if you're talking about something like this: 

A red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing. Nothing quite like it.  
#17 Posted by ZombiePie (5707 posts) -

What in the...this is further proof that if a thread doesn't have discussion value then it will just spiral out of control.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.