Need help (possible spoilers)

#1 Posted by thehuntsmen5434 (427 posts) -

Hey guys, I'm stuck at the Taijen's tower. I guess I skipped too many enemies so now I'm way under leveled. Everything kills me in 1-2 shots. Besides that issue I can't backtrack because when I go back there's narrow tunnels filled with enemies that block my path who are also too powerful. Is there anyway I can like teleport back really far or something?

Or do I need to make a new save

#2 Posted by thehuntsmen5434 (427 posts) -

Looks like Gamestop is getting my money

#3 Posted by xyzygy (9894 posts) -
@thehuntsmen5434 said:
" Looks like Gamestop is getting my money "
What do you mean by that?
#4 Posted by thehuntsmen5434 (427 posts) -

probably trade this in, if I can't figure this out.  I'm 25 hours into the game.  Nothing much has happened so far, I'm not replaying that.

#5 Posted by xyzygy (9894 posts) -

Are you stuck at the boss or just random enemies?

#6 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

1. How did you get there in the first place if your under leveled?
2. Who is in your party?

#7 Posted by thehuntsmen5434 (427 posts) -

Random enemies.  Yea I just skipped a ton of enemies.  I switch my party around a lot.  My main is Light, Vanille, and Sahz.  I start the battle by at least getting everyone hasted, but by the time that happens someone is dead.  Double heal works for a bit, but the enemies eventually break me down.

#8 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

I would try working with Lightning, Snow, and Vanille. Have Lightning as Commando, Snow as Sentinel, and Vanille as Ravager. Then when someones health gets low make Vanille a medic, but keep Snow and Lightning the same. Also you can use some items to sneak past enemies.

#9 Posted by thehuntsmen5434 (427 posts) -

I'll give it a shot. I'm aware of shrouds. and How classes work. I'm 25 hours into this game.  Thanks for the advice though.

#10 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Lightning/Vanille/Sazh has an obvious lack of Sen which is a huge problem. You really do need either Snow or Fang to do some tanking for you. Even being the correct "level" you can die in 2 hits without a tank on certain enemies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.