Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

One of the best JRPG's in recent memory!

• 54 results
    shakashuri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By shakashuri

It's a shame that it seems to have divided a lot of people, I'm just glad plenty of people gave it a shot and didn't just write it off, I happened to love it

ventilaator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By ventilaator

Holy f-ing shit, a non "It sucked" opinion of FFXIII
     I must be on the wrong Internet.
    What's next, people accepting Demon's Souls as a videogame and not part of some masochistic bondage thing?

TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By TehFlan
    @Ventilaator said:
    " Holy f-ing shit, a non "It sucked" opinion of FFXIII  I must be on the wrong Internet.What's next, people accepting Demon's Souls as a videogame and not part of some masochistic bondage thing? "
    Is me accepting Demon's Souls as a masochistic video game good enough? :P
    Liquidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By Liquidus

Once it got going I thoroughly enjoyed it so, it wasn't until about 8-10 hours in that I actually started liking the game. But I can totally understand why someone would just give up on it before even the 5 hour mark. I don't get why Square thought it was a good idea to take 20 hours until the game fully reveals itself. I would have liked it way more if it got more complex earlier on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.