Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Question for those who own the official guide

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ocdog45

i was interested in getting the guide to help me compare weapons and items better so i know what i should work on. are the tables in the guide awesome enough that you can understand which one is stronger, better magic, ect.? i know i can find this info online and i have but faqs and black and white and there is so much info that some things are missing. id like to know the progression levels each time they upgrade.

Junpei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Junpei

there are e good charts showing base strength/magic stats of every weapon and each of it's upgraded forms. They were also nice enough to give you the max levels before transforming an item to help in your calculations for upgrading (which they give pointers that you've probably seen people saying they "discovered" on the forums. Other than that they also have the synthesized groups that weapons can be part of for special abilities that are typically designed to offset a weapons weakness or attributes if you use it with the right accessories. Is it useful, yes. Worth $20-$25 for that section alone, not really. Like you said, most of that info has been disected and reprinted on the internet so unless you use the guide for other things as well I wouldn't say to buy it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.