So apparently Lightning is a pretty good Sentinel...

#1 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

So after reading some things elsewhere, I tried using Lightning as a Sentinel. And well, against physical attacking enemies, she wasn't touched once in 4 or 5 battles of testing this out. Magic attacks are a different story though.

Just something interesting I thought I'd share.

#2 Posted by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -

Sure you can use her as a Sentinel I guess If you want to mix up your party, but it seems like a waste because later on you need a sentinel and she isn't the best and is much better as a Rav. Com or Med.

#3 Posted by clubsandwich (3796 posts) -

Fang is the best sentinel imo, I use Lightning more like a Com or Rav.

#4 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -
@gla55jAw: Yeah she's better as a COM or RAV, but against physical attacking enemies she is almost untouchable, so you'd never have to switch over to a MED paradigm. Against magic attacks then yeah, Snow or Fang are better.
#5 Posted by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -
@clubsandwich said:
" Fang is the best sentinel imo, I use Lightning more like a Com or Rav. "
"Technically" Snow is the Best Sentinel, has more HP and I believe more abilities.  Fang has much higher end strength. I've been rocking Snow Lightning and Hope although the official guide says to use Fang in place of Snow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.