What is one feature that you wish the game had

#1 Posted by Signpost (47 posts) -

Personally, I wish the game had some kind of Paradigm profiles or something similar.  I hated having to re-create all my Paradigms every time I changed a party member.  Sometimes I was changing party members just for one fight and having to go through and re-organize every time was a pain in the ass.   

Well, I asked for one feature but I thought of another when thinking about switching party members and all the times I wish I had an un-equip all or swap equipment option.

#2 Posted by Cristofyr (16 posts) -

An option for a fixed camera during combat. All the cutting around for a "dramatic" angle makes me nauseous.
#3 Posted by xyzygy (10064 posts) -

More post game stuff.

#4 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -
@Cristofyr said:
" An option for a fixed camera during combat. All the cutting around for a "dramatic" angle makes me nauseous. "
Yeah I felt a little dizzy myself. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I wish they added a kill Hope and Vanille feature
#5 Posted by JCrothers--defunct (43 posts) -

more post game stuff 

#6 Edited by Cornman89 (1579 posts) -

Probably some kind of Paradigm-saver.

#7 Posted by Cristofyr (16 posts) -

Oh yeah, the original FF theme somewhere in the game.
#8 Posted by Lambert (404 posts) -

I wish it was fun.

#9 Posted by zzkidzz (6 posts) -

side stories with intresting NPC's and towns

#10 Posted by EpicSteve (6495 posts) -

The feature of momentum.

#11 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Fixed camera angles.

#12 Posted by Fallen189 (5050 posts) -

The ability to turn off paradigm swap animations. Those 2 seconds are the ones I die in most.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.