Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

What the POOP?!?!?

truesakura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By truesakura

For those of you who know what I'm talking about---
    So, I'm fighting this boss guy. From what I remember about him, he's this really old guy who transforms into this dragon thing with 2 heads on each side of him when you fight him.  I think he talked about him being the Fal'lcie(I think I spelled that wrong)...I might have heard him wrong. Anyway, I can't beat him!!! How do you beat him?! I usually blow up one side of him, then I head to the next side but I end up dying shortly after. 
    What I do while in battle(And with who):
    Hope is constantly curing Lightning, Snow, and himself.
    I'm playing as Light and using magic. (Every once in awhile I'll use a potion)
    Snow is just...punching and kicking.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I'll try to get a video up of the guy I'm fighting.

EliasT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By EliasT

Fucking don't ever say 'what the poop' again or I will shoot you in the face.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By gla55jAw
    @truesakura said:

"  For those of you who know what I'm talking about---So, I'm fighting this boss guy. From what I remember about him, he's this really old guy who transforms into this dragon thing with 2 heads on each side of him when you fight him.  I think he talked about him being the Fal'lcie(I think I spelled that wrong)...I might have heard him wrong. Anyway, I can't beat him!!! How do you beat him?! I usually blow up one side of him, then I head to the next side but I end up dying shortly after.  What I do while in battle(And with who): Hope is constantly curing Lightning, Snow, and himself. I'm playing as Light and using magic. (Every once in awhile I'll use a potion) Snow is just...punching and kicking.  For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I'll try to get a video up of the guy I'm fighting. "

BOOM! Next time if you need more help give a little more info like what chapter your in. Also Google is your friend. Google "Final Fantasy XIII walkthrough" or "Final Fantasy XIII boss fight guide". 

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SpunkyHePanda
    @EliasT said:
    " Fucking don't ever say 'what the poop' again or I will shoot you in the face. "
    Seek help.
    EliasT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EliasT
    @SpunkyHePanda said:
    " @EliasT said:
    " Fucking don't ever say 'what the poop' again or I will shoot you in the face. "
    Seek help. "
    It was a joke, it doesn't really piss me off that much.

There's a thing called sarcasm.
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#6  Edited By gla55jAw
    @EliasT said:
    " @SpunkyHePanda said:
    " @EliasT said:
    Seek help. "
    It was a joke, it doesn't really piss me off that much.  There's a thing called sarcasm. "
    Especially since you can't actually shoot him in the face.
    SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By SpunkyHePanda
    @EliasT said:
    " @SpunkyHePanda said:
    " @EliasT said:
    Seek help. "
    It was a joke, it doesn't really piss me off that much.  There's a thing called sarcasm. "
    Oh, okay, let me try. 

Fucking goddammit, if you sass me again I will slice your hands off with a rusty pipe.

Sarcasm accomplished.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Man, there are people who play RPGs without paying any attention to the story or dialogue.  That terrifies me.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By Catolf
    @Brodehouse said:
    " Man, there are people who play RPGs without paying any attention to the story or dialogue.  That terrifies me. "
    FatalError

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By FatalError
    @Catolf said:
    " @Brodehouse said:
    " Man, there are people who play RPGs without paying any attention to the story or dialogue.  That terrifies me. "
    "
    Hitching a ride on this quote train.
    TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By TheHT
    @FatalError said:
    " @Catolf said:
    " @Brodehouse said:
    "
    Hitching a ride on this quote train. "
    Allll aboooardd!
    ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan
    @EliasT said:
    " @SpunkyHePanda said:
    " @EliasT said:
    Seek help. "

You baffle me.
    Tsukiyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tsukiyomi

If Hope is constantly on the heal, chances are that you're underlevelled. Saying that, you will constantly be switching him back to healing anyway (underlevelled or not) because some of Bathandelous' moves can  be devastating and can easily reduce your character's HP to 25% . Otherwise, I can only really offer these 4 tips:
    -  If you can survive long enough, have Hope start out as a Synergist and buff all the characters up as much as possible before switching to Diversity or Relentless Assault.
    - Destroy Barthandelous' other heads first! This makes the fight much easier.
    - Make Snow party leader as he has the most HP and so you're less likely to be wiped by a single attack.
    - Don't rush! This was easily the longest boss battle I'd encountered up to that point but desperately trying to stagger him will get you killed! (i.e. if you need to switch back to diversity, DO SO).
    Your post is 5 days old now, so chances are that you've already beaten him. But if you haven't, hope this helps. :P

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By spaceturtle

Hihihi! You said poop! x) 

You WROTE poop rather.....................

*Runs away*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.