Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

wow, FF13 looks boring...

quezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By quezen

Just so people know I actually played and Finished FF3-10 and 12.
    So don't come with any BS that i'm a hater, obviously im not  and ofc I will buy FF13 for my 360 and FF13v for my ps3.
    But seeing some streams from this game(a couple of hours) they seem to add a lot of the gametime with linear tight corridors and straight roads with just tons of enemies.
    Yes, I played previous FF and other JRPG's so dont pretend like I never grinded in a JRPG before (first rpg was Shining in the darkness - crying ... ) but this is not even a jrpg anymore or FF for that matter, this game has tried to reach 40+ hours just by adding 20-30 hours with grinding in tight roads.
    Nothing is worth exploring or seeing, not even a city is  intresting (10 hours in) its disgusting how bad this game looks already.

Luckily Yakuza3,Mass Effect 2 and other jewels like Bad Company 2 will save 2010.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

Try waiting and actually playing the game. Maybe the combat will be so addicting that you will like those corridors of fighting.

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By JCGamer

FFX, one of my favorite FF games, was mostly a linear experience as well.  I'd wait till March and see how it turns out.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ryanwho

It probably seems boring because you've been watching an internet live feed stream of a videogame for 10 hours, ass.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ParanoidFreak

It looks great for it's style of game, but grinding on videogames just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

quezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By quezen
    @ParanoidFreak said:
    " It looks great for it's style of game, but grinding on videogames just doesn't appeal to me anymore. "
    oh no, you played 10/10 games like Mass Effect? ;) 
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ryanwho
    @quezen said:
    " @ParanoidFreak said:
    " It looks great for it's style of game, but grinding on videogames just doesn't appeal to me anymore. "
    oh no, you played 10/10 games like Mass Effect? ;)  "
    Oh I get it now. You could be a little more subtle.
    penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By penguindust

You could be right.  There is no guarantee that just because it is a Final Fantasy game that it will be everything to everyone.  FF XII was very divisive when it came out, so there's no reason that FF XIII won't be as well.  We'll see in a few months anyway.

MeetThePyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By MeetThePyro

You've only seen small portions on the game. As you said these games are long and I think there may be some more variety along the way. Also Yakuza 3 is da bomb!

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Evilsbane

The game got my attention at E3 due to it coming out for the 360 I thought maybe it would be, well honestly a little less Square just doing what Square does, the game looks like a complete rehash which would be fine if they had done something new but it looks like it has the same problems as many other JRPGs this past year or so.

Aljosa15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Aljosa15

The game is fantastic and splits the FF fanbase even more than XII. Some people will like the radical departure, and some won't. It's RE4 all over again. The linear nature of the game helps the narrative and the characters, music, and beautiful graphics keep you playing. Don't forget the battle system which is super fun. Just wait until March and stop watching live streams. That kills hype for any game.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Wait until you actually play the game.  Before Modern Warfare 2 came out, people were complaining that nukes would be soo easy to get during matches.  Granted, there are other problems with the game, but the nukes turned out to not be one of them.

McPaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By McPaper

I was quite excited when Final Fantasy XIII was announced for the 360 but the more I see it the more I release how much I really dont want it. From what Ive seen and it seems almost as linear as FFX (which was pretty much, go forward and dont stop). They may say that they have a new battle system but its still under that outdated jrpg formula. I think Ill skip this one.  Personally I dislike the art style too :)

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By flaminghobo

Final Fantasy has always looked boring too me, I've never really understood what all the fuss was about.

McPaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By McPaper
    @Aljosa15 said:
    " The game is fantastic and splits the FF fanbase even more than XII. Some people will like the radical departure, and some won't. It's RE4 all over again. The linear nature of the game helps the narrative and the characters, music, and beautiful graphics keep you playing. Don't forget the battle system which is super fun. Just wait until March and stop watching live streams. That kills hype for any game. "
    I dont follow what you are saying here. What exactly is the radical departure? Final Fantasy X was really linear but I let that fly since it was made 9 years ago. I can understand how it can help the narrative however I dont see how music factors into it? Also whats wrong with killing hype?
    Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Arjuna

I don't understand how you can know anything about the game, unless you're playing the Japanese version or something...  Is the Japanese version even out yet? 

I don't think it will be a bad game at all, if simply because of the pedigree of talent that this game is coming from. 

On the other hand, Famitsu, a Japanese magazine, recently gave the game a very poor, mediocre rating.  Here's an article on it from Anime Vice.

Aljosa15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Aljosa15
    @McPaper said:
    " @Aljosa15 said:
    " The game is fantastic and splits the FF fanbase even more than XII. Some people will like the radical departure, and some won't. It's RE4 all over again. The linear nature of the game helps the narrative and the characters, music, and beautiful graphics keep you playing. Don't forget the battle system which is super fun. Just wait until March and stop watching live streams. That kills hype for any game. "
    I dont follow what you are saying here. What exactly is the radical departure? Final Fantasy X was really linear but I let that fly since it was made 9 years ago. I can understand how it can help the narrative however I dont see how music factors into it? Also whats wrong with killing hype? "

- There are no towns, no world map, and no leveling. Old-school fans won't like that. FFX was linear but XIII takes it to a new level. X atleast let you go off the path once in a while so you can see what else is there, while XIII is just a straight line until you unlock quests which are literally set in one big, open field. 
    - Music is a big factor of every Final Fantasy, this is a no-brainer. Only this time it's not Uematsu composing, but Mashashi Hamauzu who did the scores for XII. There's some really great piano pieces and fast-paced music in XIII's soundtrack. 
    - Killing hype is self-explanatory. Why would you go stream a game you're excited for? It takes away from the experience because: 
    a) You're watching someone else play it on a super small resolution that might even cut off at times. 
    b) The experience of seeing the locales and world for the first time is really an awesome feeling. If you ruin it beforehand than you just shrug. 
    c) Majority of the people watching the stream don't understand Japanese, so they have no clue what they're seeing and that sets a bad impression. 

I hope this answered your questions. :D
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By Willy105
    @FlamingHobo said:
    " Final Fantasy has always looked boring too me, I've never really understood what all the fuss was about. "
    It's about exploring new worlds, meeting new characters, and becoming strong enough to beat everything in the land. As well as to listen to the soundtracks.
    flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By flaminghobo
    @Willy105 said:
    " @FlamingHobo said:
    " Final Fantasy has always looked boring too me, I've never really understood what all the fuss was about. "
    It's about exploring new worlds, meeting new characters, and becoming strong enough to beat everything in the land. As well as to listen to the soundtracks. "
    That doesn't exactly sound unique.
    Bare in mind that I've never played a Final Fantasy game properly, 15 minutes at most.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By get2sammyb

Have you seen that corridor level someone posted online? It's just like one long line of rooms.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21  Edited By Willy105
    @FlamingHobo said:
    " @Willy105 said:
    " @FlamingHobo said:
    It's about exploring new worlds, meeting new characters, and becoming strong enough to beat everything in the land. As well as to listen to the soundtracks. "
    That doesn't exactly sound unique. Bare in mind that I've never played a Final Fantasy game properly, 15 minutes at most. "
    It's not unique because it was the Final Fantasy series that invented that. As you play longer, you start to like the characters, you get involved in your stats, and want to know what happens next,

Then again, I am talking about the ones I played, the 2D games and FF7. I don't know what the later ones are like (except FF13), and I heard they are soap operas.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Willy105 said:
    " @FlamingHobo said:
    " @Willy105 said:
    " @FlamingHobo said:
    That doesn't exactly sound unique. Bare in mind that I've never played a Final Fantasy game properly, 15 minutes at most. "
    It's not unique because it was the Final Fantasy series that invented that. As you play longer, you start to like the characters, you get involved in your stats, and want to know what happens next,  Then again, I am talking about the ones I played, the 2D games and FF7. I don't know what the later ones are like (except FF13), and I heard they are soap operas. "
    Pretty much, VIII focused primarily on the love story between Squall and Rinoa, it was very melodramatic and cheesy at times, but still generally really good.  IX again had a big focus on the characters and the romance between two of them, but was more akin to the older games, if you were a fan of the oldschool ones, I'd definitely recommend playing through IX.  It was basically a massive reference to the older titles.

X I didn't like at all.  Again it focused heavily on the love story between the two main characters, who I didn't like or relate to at all.  Very cheesy, very melodramatic and totally vomit inducing at times.  I liked the core gamplay, the battle system worked very well although I missed the world map.  But personally, I'd say it was the worst in the entire series, after III.  XII tried to move away from that and focus more on a realistic politcal storyline, which I vastly prefered.. but the characters weren't really involved with much of it and the main character was shoehorned into the game very late in development, causing a lot of it to feel very disjointed.
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#23  Edited By Jeust

I still have a lot of jrpgs to attend to, so i'm not interested right now on FFXIII. 

Seems nice, but nothing truly special. Also it is 70$. 

So i think i'll finish before the Lost Odyssey, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy XII, Valkyrie Profile II, Disgaea and Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga before getting it. 

It will probably be on promotions bin by then... lol 

Also if i get one new, it will be possibly SMT: Nocturne.

fRAWRst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By fRAWRst
    @quezen said:
    " Just so people know I actually played and Finished FF3-10 and 12. So don't come with any BS that i'm a hater, obviously im not  and ofc I will buy FF13 for my 360 and FF13v for my ps3. But seeing some streams from this game(a couple of hours) they seem to add a lot of the gametime with linear tight corridors and straight roads with just tons of enemies. Yes, I played previous FF and other JRPG's so dont pretend like I never grinded in a JRPG before (first rpg was Shining in the darkness - crying ... ) but this is not even a jrpg anymore or FF for that matter, this game has tried to reach 40+ hours just by adding 20-30 hours with grinding in tight roads. Nothing is worth exploring or seeing, not even a city is  intresting (10 hours in) its disgusting how bad this game looks already.  Luckily Yakuza3,Mass Effect 2 and other jewels like Bad Company 2 will save 2010. "

man, you sound like a 13 year old girl talking about one of the new boy bands

play it first, then hate
    quezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By quezen

And your avatar (from persona? ) tells me you MUST be a girl.

bonbolapti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26  Edited By bonbolapti

It's intimidating I know, but you'll be okay.
    Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#27  Edited By Cerza
    @Arjuna said:
    "Is the Japanese version even out yet?. "
    Yes it is. You can get it here.
    Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Turambar
    @FlamingHobo said:
    Different strokes for different folks makes the world go 'round.  I never got the fuss behind any FPS games either.
    Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Turambar
    @quezen said:
    " Just so people know I actually played and Finished FF3-10 and 12. So don't come with any BS that i'm a hater, obviously im not  and ofc I will buy FF13 for my 360 and FF13v for my ps3. But seeing some streams from this game(a couple of hours) they seem to add a lot of the gametime with linear tight corridors and straight roads with just tons of enemies. Yes, I played previous FF and other JRPG's so dont pretend like I never grinded in a JRPG before (first rpg was Shining in the darkness - crying ... ) but this is not even a jrpg anymore or FF for that matter, this game has tried to reach 40+ hours just by adding 20-30 hours with grinding in tight roads. Nothing is worth exploring or seeing, not even a city is  intresting (10 hours in) its disgusting how bad this game looks already.  Luckily Yakuza3,Mass Effect 2 and other jewels like Bad Company 2 will save 2010. "
    When someone spends half a post trying to convince people he is somehow not ill suited to form an opinion on something while offering little to actually backup said opinion, his credibility goes down, not up.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I think they took away random battles and the only way to get the player to face enemies is to making such narrow spaces for you to fight in which makes things more linear than it needs to be.

quezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By quezen
    @Turambar said:
    " @quezen said:
    When someone spends half a post trying to convince people he is somehow not ill suited to form an opinion on something while offering little to actually backup said opinion, his credibility goes down, not up. "
    That's because 99.9% on Giantbomb gets offended and wanna close every thread whenever you find any flaws.
    Funny thing about GB, their staff arnt that serious, but their users cant even take a joke or critic about anything before bitching about closing threads.
    Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By Tiwi

OMG all the hate! *flame shield on* 

srsly though, I have no idea how this game plays but the reviews that are out agrees with this dude. I have no problem with the linear progression of the game, at that point it becomes an interactive movie. some of my favorite games have been EXTREMELY linear, though that helps me since i don't want to be fumbling around for hours before finding what i was looking for. (this does not apply to adventure games, I love them but they involve a lot of fumbling) 

I have not seen an JRPG try this format before, or I have not played one. I might end up like FFVI or end up like The last remnant. success or failure.

Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Magresda
    @quezen said:

" @Turambar said:

" @quezen said:
    When someone spends half a post trying to convince people he is somehow not ill suited to form an opinion on something while offering little to actually backup said opinion, his credibility goes down, not up. "
    That's because 99.9% on Giantbomb gets offended and wanna close every thread whenever you find any flaws. Funny thing about GB, their staff arnt that serious, but their users cant even take a joke or critic about anything before bitching about closing threads. "
    I have nothing riding on FFXIII - if it sucks, that's too bad but it's not the end of the world. What I do find incredibly close-minded and stupid, however, is people like yourself basing your entire opinion on a few hours of a stream. Other "sources" include; 2chan, angry forum posters and... more angry forum posters. If that's the peak of your experience and credibility with the game, then do everyone a favor and don't hit the "post" button.  

Personally I'll be forming my opinion of this game after I've played it - when, you know, I have a solid basis for any criticism or praise. 
    RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RaikohBlade
    @quezen said:
    Why would you buy FF13 for your 360 when it is confirmed that the PS3 version is 38 GB and the 360 version is limited to 25 GB because of 3 discs? That is 13 GB of content you will be missing. Or, they are going to do one hell of a compression, which is going to kill the quality.
    quezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By quezen
    Compression isnt always a bad thing, sometimes it makes files load faster, and sometimes people just "fill out" space.
    Look at Heavenly Sword, lasted like 5 hours and took 16gb of space ???  nah, I rather get my achievements for the xbox360-version (have already 58k something).
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jeust
    @RaikohBlade said:

" @quezen said:

Why would you buy FF13 for your 360 when it is confirmed that the PS3 version is 38 GB and the 360 version is limited to 25 GB because of 3 discs? That is 13 GB of content you will be missing. Or, they are going to do one hell of a compression, which is going to kill the quality. "
    Not necessarily... The ps3 is known to have it's assets decompressed, as also it is know to make various copies of each one for each level, so depending on the way the content is arranged on the dvds, you can lose little to no quality with the transition. Or even gain quality since it is easier to work with the xbox hardware, than with the ps3. 

So it is best to wait for more conclusive data. 
    RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RaikohBlade
    @quezen said:
    " Compression isnt always a bad thing, sometimes it makes files load faster, and sometimes people just "fill out" space. Look at Heavenly Sword, lasted like 5 hours and took 16gb of space ???  nah, I rather get my achievements for the xbox360-version (have already 58k something). "
    You actually care about achievements? I feel bad for you. My 12k hasn't done me any good so far. Does it really feel good, having all those points? Buying an inferior version simply to get achievements, I will never understand people like you.
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @quezen said:
    " Compression isnt always a bad thing, sometimes it makes files load faster, and sometimes people just "fill out" space. Look at Heavenly Sword, lasted like 5 hours and took 16gb of space ???  nah, I rather get my achievements for the xbox360-version (have already 58k something). "
    Yeah i loved the 360 version of heavenly sword as well! 

:\ 

Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cornman89
    @Aljosa15 said:

" - There are no towns, no world map, and no leveling. Old-school fans won't like that. FFX was linear but XIII takes it to a new level. X atleast let you go off the path once in a while so you can see what else is there, while XIII is just a straight line until you unlock quests which are literally set in one big, open field.

- Music is a big factor of every Final Fantasy, this is a no-brainer. Only this time it's not Uematsu composing, but Mashashi Hamauzu who did the scores for XII. There's some really great piano pieces and fast-paced music in XIII's soundtrack."
    Your characters actually do level, in the sense that fighting mobs gives you points with which you can increase their stats and learn new abilities. The Crystarium (FFXIII's character progression system) is basically a prettier version of the Sphere Grid, albeit with no branching paths.

Cocoon is technically one giant-ass town, though I understand what you mean. 

Masashi Hamauzu was one of the composers who worked on FFX, along with Nobuo Uematsu and Junya Nakano. He aso did Dirge of Cerberus, Unlimited SaGa and SaGa Frontier 2. The composer for FFXII was Hitoshi Sakimoto, whose work also includes Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, Oboro Muramasa and Odin Sphere.
    Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Magresda

Not necessarily... The ps3 is known to have it's assets decompressed, as also it is know to make various copies of each one for each level, so depending on the way the content is arranged on the dvds, you can lose little to no quality with the transition. Or even gain quality since it is easier to work with the xbox hardware, than with the ps3.  So it is best to wait for more conclusive data.  "

Keep in mind the game is made for PS3 and ported to 360, in addition to the developers being more familiar with the PS3. I highly doubt the quality is going to increase during the compressing process, but as you said, we'll have to wait. When it comes to NA/EU I'm going for the PS3 version myself, since it seems like the safer option. 
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jeust
    @Magresda said:

"

Not necessarily... The ps3 is known to have it's assets decompressed, as also it is know to make various copies of each one for each level, so depending on the way the content is arranged on the dvds, you can lose little to no quality with the transition. Or even gain quality since it is easier to work with the xbox hardware, than with the ps3.  So it is best to wait for more conclusive data.  "

Keep in mind the game is made for PS3 and ported to 360, in addition to the developers being more familiar with the PS3. I highly doubt the quality is going to increase during the compressing process, but as you said, we'll have to wait. When it comes to NA/EU I'm going for the PS3 version myself, since seems like the safer option.  "
    But you have to take in count the experience square enix has with the xbox this generation. It launched a great deal of games for it already. 

I won't probably get it for now. I still have a great number of jrpgs to play with, and this doesn't seem like it is a important one to experience.
    Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Magresda
    @Jeust: Yes, and most of them were technical nightmares. In addition, they've been working on this since long before they started releasing 360 games. I'm not looking to get into a console debate, but suffice to say PS3 was the lead platform, and I will place my faith accordingly. The few multi-platform games that were developed on the PS3 have all ran slightly better on it's native platform (Mirror's Edge, Burnout Paradise). Of course, the opposite is most definitely true as well. 
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jeust
    @Magresda:  

Me neither. I haven't played any of square's xbox games, but at least they learned from experience. 

Good for you, but from what i know, multiplat tend to be better on the xbox.
    Corpulate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Corpulate

well well well ok i can see we actually children on this post im not bashing just stating facts, anyway dont hate on FF im sure most of us here including me have very little knowledge on what to expect from this game, beyond that let it be known that Square will do what they know fans want 1. a decent fighting engine  (which looks rad by the way) 2. character development (which there masters of) and 3. having the game be fun. I for one really like a standard JRPG......wait fuck that terminology its just an RPG i dont wanna have my head up my ass trying to seem like im elitist, i like the challenge of harder bosses or fights that i have to work though even if that mean i have to level up my characters while grinding and god forbid be invested in them, so please Quezen dont post judgment because of a game mechanic that you and most other RPGers are used to and frankly enjoy when FFXIII comes and your drooling over it ill be happy for.

Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Magresda
    @Jeust: Except when the lead platform is PS3. Which is what I'm trying to say. Multi-platform games primarily developed on/for the PS3 tend to run better on the PS3. However, most multiplat games are developed with the 360 as lead, thus they run better on 360. Though when it comes right down to it, it doesn't really matter. 
    quezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By quezen
    @Magresda said:
    " @Jeust: Yes, and most of them were technical nightmares. In addition, they've been working on this since long before they started releasing 360 games. I'm not looking to get into a console debate, but suffice to say PS3 was the lead platform, and I will place my faith accordingly. The few multi-platform games that were developed on the PS3 have all ran slightly better on it's native platform (Mirror's Edge, Burnout Paradise). Of course, the opposite is most definitely true as well.  "
    no, 360 run better when the game has been developed with a pc in mind and then ported over to consoles.
    Thats why for ex Bayonetta runs at 60 frames while ps3 at 30 at some spots.360=more like a pc.
    Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Magresda
    @quezen said:
    " @Magresda said:
    " @Jeust: Yes, and most of them were technical nightmares. In addition, they've been working on this since long before they started releasing 360 games. I'm not looking to get into a console debate, but suffice to say PS3 was the lead platform, and I will place my faith accordingly. The few multi-platform games that were developed on the PS3 have all ran slightly better on it's native platform (Mirror's Edge, Burnout Paradise). Of course, the opposite is most definitely true as well.  "
    no, 360 run better when the game has been developed with a pc in mind and then ported over to consoles. Thats why for ex Bayonetta runs at 60 frames while ps3 at 30 at some spots.360=more like a pc. "
    Which just lends more credence to the idea that FFXIII will run better on a PS3. 
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jeust
    @Magresda: @quezen:  

Yep, but as it is more intuitive to develop for, that can help. 

But we'll wait and see. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.