picard's Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360) review

• picard wrote this review on .

Best FF in years!

As I'm sure you've heard by now, this FF is different that any you have played - BUT IN A GOOD WAY!
 Incredibly cool battle system, and a wonderful fleshed out story carries this title into gaming bliss.

Is it traditional? Not at all.  In this case however - Change is good!

Other reviews for Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360)

One ugly duckling. Which becomes a slightly above average duck. 0

I've had a pretty longstanding love for the Final Fantasy brand, originating from back on the Playstation with Final Fantasy 7.  While not every game in the series has blown me away, I generally feel like they are well made adventures that continue to be unique even after so many iterations.  Final Fantasy 13 kind of continues along that path, and delivers some things that are certainly unique, but the whole experience is held back by some questionable design decisions.  There are many things I ...