sunaliba's Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3) review

FF series is going down .....fast .....too fast ..

For years I have hated the series and for years I have wasted my money buying some of its highly acclaimed entries .For more than 10 years , I have been trying to convince people how the game sucks and how stupid the main idea behind it is .Even the graphics in this game sucks , to say nothing about the stupid animation , characters' designs and missions concept is just stupid .Avoid at all cost .

Edited by The_Laughing_Man

This is not a review...this is more of just you whining. And how can you say the graphics suck? It sounds like you just hate the series and never played the game.

Other reviews for Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)

A Japanese Interpretation of a Western Game 0

Final Fantasy XIII is an odd beast of a game. FF XIII is a game that blurs the lines between what we expect from Japanese and Western game design. It moves away from what has become staple for the series resulting in an odd mixture of action and rpg elements.  The Japanese version has better names for the classes and Paradigm shifts.   Ostensibly FF XIII looks far more watered down or simplified than it actually is. In combat you don't have control over any other character besides your leader, ...