mcmets93's Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360) review

Final Fantasy review

I traded in three games in order to purchase Final Fantasy and honestly i wish i could get those games back. The cut scenes and graphics throughout the game are incredible but the combat could be a lot better than it is ! The combat is very boring and i was very disappointed by this game for all the hype it was given.

Posted by The_Laughing_Man

Not much of a review. You do not give much of an idea of why you do not like it or ANY in depth info.

Posted by lmephisto

I CANT AGREE MORE WITH YOU!  The game was really boring . I really regret that i got it .

Other reviews for Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360)

One ugly duckling. Which becomes a slightly above average duck. 0

I've had a pretty longstanding love for the Final Fantasy brand, originating from back on the Playstation with Final Fantasy 7.  While not every game in the series has blown me away, I generally feel like they are well made adventures that continue to be unique even after so many iterations.  Final Fantasy 13 kind of continues along that path, and delivers some things that are certainly unique, but the whole experience is held back by some questionable design decisions.  There are many things I ...