Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

Alternate US world for non-legacy, if Ultros stays maxed

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Silver-Streak

Edit: Or, of course, they could close all NA worlds for new character creation. Man, this whole launch is kind of a mess.

Double Edit: Marlboro is accepting new characters again, and both me and the others I'm playing with were able to make a character and log in without even a queue. So I guess the idea is still valid

Original Post:

Hey All,

While I really hope Ultros's situation gets better come Monday/Tuesday when they turn up the other servers, in the case that it doesn't: Friends and I have made a bunch of alts on Odin, and haven't had any issue's logging in to it, surprisingly. If others want to join in on Odin, we can make a satellite Free Company for the main one eventually, and if Ultros doesn't shape up, we could transfer the majority over (assuming SE keeps to the 1 free transfer thing they talked about in beta.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.