Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

Hopped back in... again. FC still active?

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Decided to hop back in last night and found everyone in the FC no longer plays.I automatically got made Master of it upon logging in. (Anyone know how to invite your own character to a FC without needing someone else online?)

Not sure if the GB FC is still active or not. But, I am just looking for a casual group to shoot the shit with as I grind my WHM's sub actions I previously ignored and grind 50-60. If anyone would also like to make 10,000 gil, hit me up so I can attempt to move my newly acquired FC to a mule in case my real-world friends ever hop back on and want control. I'm of course "Ty Cobb" on Ultros ;)

Thanks all. Feel free to hit me up in the game. I don't go back to work until Monday!

SnakeLinkSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SnakeLinkSonic

@tycobb said:

Decided to hop back in last night and found everyone in the FC no longer plays.I automatically got made Master of it upon logging in. (Anyone know how to invite your own character to a FC without needing someone else online?)

Not sure if the GB FC is still active or not. But, I am just looking for a casual group to shoot the shit with as I grind my WHM's sub actions I previously ignored and grind 50-60. If anyone would also like to make 10,000 gil, hit me up so I can attempt to move my newly acquired FC to a mule in case my real-world friends ever hop back on and want control. I'm of course "Ty Cobb" on Ultros ;)

Thanks all. Feel free to hit me up in the game. I don't go back to work until Monday!

Yup, still going strong, there is a way to send a app to the guild without needing anyone online, but there's literally always someone in the guild that's online so you should be good. Also it's showing you're already in a Free Company so I can't invite you until you leave your current one.

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snakelinksonic: Thanks. I actually need to get that FC transferred to my alt first before I can join another. That's what I was referring to when I inquired about getting in without someone else online. I don't want to just lose in case original folks/real friends every hop back in. It's Rank 8, but no housing so I need someone to quickly help me in transferring with an alt. I invite them and give invite permissions. They invite my alt. Then my primary leaves the FC to join another. What a pain!

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in and the old FC is transferred. Thanks all.

IzunaDrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Got in on the 50% off sale last weekend. Trying to get in onto Ultros, but seems like a busy server atm.

Making a dark elf conjurer (white mage), cannot wait :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.