Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

Is there a solid date for new patch with story content?

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

That is question. Wondering when to start again. Also when does Halloween event start and end?

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nope, but I think it's rumored to be the 10th. (That's a Tuesday, I assume.) They have said early-ish November.

The Halloween event already started and ends the 4th.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

They are ramping up doing the content previews on the lodestone which means it is going to be very soon. I'd suspect within the first two weeks of November.

Alucitary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm completely oblivious, but also want to get back into this. Is now a bad time? should I wait for this patch?

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm completely oblivious, but also want to get back into this. Is now a bad time? should I wait for this patch?

When was the last time you played? If you cleared all of the story content in Heavensward and you're looking for more you might as well wait, as nothing new has really been added since. Alexander was pretty much the last big update the game got, so if you're looking for new content beyond that it will come in 3.1.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Early November.

Halloween event is already going on.

Just got a LG 34" 21:9 3440x1440 monitor yesterday and FF14 looks fantastic on it.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Ah, I see. I'll join up again before the 31st so I can get that sweet flying broom mount.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Man, feels like such a long time since Heavensward came out even though it's only been a few months or so. Happy it's finally getting a new content patch.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

There's a developer livestream this weekend which will probably be the last preview for 3.1 and most likely announce a release date.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.