Juuni Taisen Recruiting [LS/Company]

#1 Edited by HansKaosu (692 posts) -

IF a mod reads this, please close this topic..

Due to FFXIV beeing retarted, i wont be playing it afterall.

Hexacore / 8 gb ram / dual 5770 and i get 20 fps.. forgt it.. 

Square enix .. stick to console games.

#2 Posted by Kuraform (52 posts) -
@viiral said: 

" Looking for people who plan to play this game for a while and not drop quit it after a month. "

You think those having fun in your guild will have a reason to want to stick around! I'd conciser this more but I'm on Besaid.  Good luck!    
#3 Posted by PixieNinja (172 posts) -

I've set up on Cornelia now, heard you shouting on the server just now, recruiting. How many members are you up to so far? 
#4 Posted by PixieNinja (172 posts) -

My girlfriend and I have had the game for a few days now, but only managed to get in and do some leves this evening. Did the run from Ul'dah to Limsa, but called it a night for now. 

What does your LS logo look like? I'll keep an eye out for you guys when I'm on next.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.