Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

Live Letter 10/19/2013

SnakeLinkSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SnakeLinkSonic

Biggest things I'm gleaning from the stream right now:

1. WAR is finally getting buffs to put it on par with PLD (they finally admitted it!).
    2. DPS melee (PUG & DRG) are also getting buffs.
    3. Bard is likely to take a nerf.
    4. New Veteran rewards to include a behemoth mount, and some classic final fantasy character minions (e.g. Mini Vivi).
    5. Small player housing likely to cost 850k gil (very speculative on this one).
    6. Player housing looks far more expansive than I personally thought I would be. Stuff looks like low-end Sims-level customization. I'll make a poll closer to 2.1's release on where we should place the company housing.

More here (live translation from Reinhart)

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They're nerfing BRD? Sucks. It's faceroll easy DD, but that doesn't make it a good DD. In binding coil you find their damage tapers off fast compared to the other DD jobs and their job is mostly just to interrupt with silences.

They also scale really badly with gear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.