Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

Looking to play with other GBers?

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey all. If any of you have any interest in playing FF14 when version 2.0 comes out then you guys can add me (Oster Senra) to your friends list. I'm on the Gungnir server though, so you'd have to be on that server. I also run a very small Linkshell (guild) called Moon Tree; I made it because I had .hack//G.U. on my mind. I made that Linkshell to gather players who want to help out other players, but it turns out not a lot of people care about that. Most of my members barely log on anymore while others have left for other groups or servers.

But yeah, if you guys have any interest in playing this and find yourselves on the Gungnir server, then let me know. I'm gonna stick with the game and see how far it can go after the 2.0 release. The Guild system still needs a lot of work though so I can't add anyone to the Linkshell (again, if anyone is interested) without being physically next to them (which is really dumb). So yeah, I think that's it =)

Rydemption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Rydemption

Also playing this game atm and will play for a while, (Okazaki Masamune) you can find me on the masamune server.

if you still lookin for more folks to play with feel free to join us on masamune when/if they add server traversal during the beta

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.