So about the Beta Codes.

#1 Edited by Verendus (348 posts) -

This reads in the official site of FFXIV.

The North American #PS3 Beta Test phase 4 promo code emails are now being sent out to our previous test participants! Keep an eye out!

So are Europeans out of luck or something? I've been checking my e-mail all day in hopes of code. ;_;

All this hassle between "You need new code between Phases 1.7 and 2.3.." and "You get early access by.." "No you have to pre-order in order to.." "But if you had 1.0 you can.." makes me so confused.

If the case is that they won't send PS3 codes to Europeans, am I out of luck for playing the beta or..?

#2 Posted by Petiew (1282 posts) -

@verendus: I'm in the UK and already got my code. Have you checked your junk folder? That's where mine ended up.

#3 Edited by Verendus (348 posts) -

@petiew: I did, didn't find beta code but luckily women in my area are eager to meet me. Well, I refuse to go to panic mode (Yeah right, that's why I made the thread in the first place) there's still time for the code to arrive, right?

Right? It has to.. ;_;

#4 Posted by Petiew (1282 posts) -

@verendus: Were you in the closed beta? If not you might get it a bit later, unless you've got it now?

#5 Edited by living4theday258 (677 posts) -

@verendus: i got a beta code but i decided i didnt want it. dont know if you can use it but pm me if you want it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.